Palm Tree Wall Decals *PRE ORDER
Create a STUNNING gender neutral room dripping in lush, deep watercolour greenery. Our Palm Tree wall decals create a stunning statement for any wall. The Full Pack of small palms is intended for beautiful wallpaper look over a standard 3m wide wall (2.4m high). The Half Pack is perfect for a statement over a half wall or above a cot/bed area. Use Cluster Pack for a selected feature area. .
PRODUCT DETAILS (see images for exact pack size and components).
Packs of Palm Tree fabric wall decals are each approximately 20cm high.
* Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy-to-understand application instructions included)
* Cut from specialised fabric specifically designed for home décor - removable peel and stick adhesive.
* No Borders
* Matte finish
* Easily removable without causing wall damage (however, do not use on bubbling paint).
Note: Wall must not be textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface.
WALL DECAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Ensure painted surfaces have undercoat plus 2 top coats.
- Allow newly painted walls at a least wall 2 weeks to air before application.
- DO NOT use on bubbling paint.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease
- Wall MUST NOT be textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall.
Prepare your wall by:
- Clean wall & dry thoroughly. Allow wall to completely dry by leaving for 24 hours before applying decal.
- Do not remove backing until you have worked our placement of decals on wall.
- TIP: Use blutac to figure out placement on wall with backing first (Need Inspiration? Head to Instagram.com/littleraeprints)
- Starting at top of decal, peel 10cm from the backing without touching the adhesive side. Stick this first 10cm to the wall.
- Use a credit card to help firmly and smoothly stick the decal to the wall
- Be sure to keep the backing so that if you remove, the wall decal remains protected.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 4-6 WEEKS AFTER PRE ORDER CLOSE DATE FOR DELIVERY. PRE ORDER CLOSES 12TH JULY